LPSA WI-FI DMX DONGLE
It is the ideal controller for fixed installation and architectural projects because it can generate its own WIFI network (only a password is required) or it can communicate on any WIFI local network.
The LPSA-WIFI is a complete Ethernet compatible WIFI to DMX interface that includes a powerful Stand Alone mode to playback scenes without a computer use and trigger scheduled scenes by time or calendar.
In stand Alone mode, LPSA-WIFI can be easily commanded directly by the Wi-Light application for all Android and iOS phones and tablets easily (scene trigger + speed, dimmer, color, pause).
The interface is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows and Mac Os X systems and has the FCC and CE certification.
• Pro DMX + LED Player compatible
• 30 minutes loop of Audio and Video Timeline with Pro DMX
• Studio DMX 3D viewer compatible
• Wi-Light compatible in Stand Alone
• WIFI: 802.11 b/g/n Compatible, 2.4 – 2.497 GHz, 8 ± 1 dBm
• Acces Point mode: direct WIFI communication with the LPSA-WIFI
• Infrastructure mode: communication trough WIFi router or IP switch (WAN and local Ethernet networks)
• Wi-Light 2016 compatible (control via smartphone + tablets)
• Play 3 up to Zones or 3 scenes per time in Stand Alone
• 512 Out Stand Alone DMX channels (SA: using no PC)
• Screw terminals for all wire external connections (easy to install)
• Scene selection list via Wi-Light (SA)
• Live RGBW Color, speed and Dimmer adjustment via Wi-Light (SA)
• Take manual live control or each individual channel (SA)
• Real Time Clock triggers for scenes (week days, month, year, SA)
• External power supply 9-36V (included)
• 4 external contact closure triggers (4 wires multiplexed, SA)
• Master/Slave mode to interconnect 32 interfaces (SA)
• Automatic Scene Recovery if the power is accidently cut off (SA)
• 4 Mb of internal memory (min. capacity: 6,000 steps/512 ch)